Italian White Bean, Spinach, and Gnocchi Soup
- 1 can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can no salt added tomato sauce
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2-3 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- ¾ yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bags Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi
- 4 chicken sausages, sliced and cut into half moons
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 6 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2-3 handfuls fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
Using an instant pot or just a medium soup pot, saute the carrots, celery, and onion for about 2-3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt.
Add the garlic and chicken sausage and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans, bay leaves, and chicken broth. Let simmer for at least 10-15 minutes.
Add in the gnocchi and Italian seasoning. Once the gnocchi is heated through, add in the spinach and stir to wilt. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!