Easy Summer Arugula Salad
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1-2 handfuls fresh arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Add the green onions, zucchini, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and arugula in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad and toss to combine.
Add the basil, parsley, avocado, and goat cheese. Toss one last time. Serve with your favorite protein if desired.
This salad makes a great side dish for four people or add your favorite protein for an entrée salad for two.
If this salad will be consumed over a couple days, I would avoid adding the avocado to the whole bowl and instead, slice up and add to salad on a daily basis to keep the avocado as fresh as possible.
1 thought on “Easy Summer Arugula Salad”
Love all the recipes Lizzy