Oatmeal Energy Bites
- 1⅓ cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup coconut shreds, unsweetened
- 3 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp sunflower butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, coconut, collagen peptides, and ground flaxseed.
Add in the sunflower butter, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Stir until evenly combined. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
Using a melon scoop or spoon, form into balls. Place on baking sheet and freeze for at least 10 minutes. Place in a bag or container and refrigerate. If freezing, place in freezer-friendly container/bag and freeze.